Team FilCos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team FilCos

Filipino Cosplay

+3
soulsifter
ckuriyama
ShadowBlader
7 posters

When And Where Was The Last Time You Played Tekken 6 BR?

rbkaiser
    rbkaiser
    修羅 Vanquisher

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

When And Where Was The Last Time You Played Tekken 6 BR? - Page 2 Empty Re: When And Where Was The Last Time You Played Tekken 6 BR?

Post  rbkaiser Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 am

Balistik Intsik wrote:-

It was one of your Lilis~ Sorry but I didn't really catch the name but the <FilCos> immediately grabbed my attention. Rolling Eyes Hey boss... let's try to get a REAL get-together going... I'm losing my interest for lack of friendly competition Crying or Very sad Fighting against mid to monster level guys is just forcing me to "play to win" instead of "play for fun"...

_

lol 1 lang lili ko

hmmm... sige...

i REQUIRE all FILCOS members to go to COSMANIA! Sept 13. SM Megamall megatrade hall

baka hindi ako sasali cosplay so will be free

BT group will be there
    ckuiyama

When And Where Was The Last Time You Played Tekken 6 BR? - Page 2 Empty Re: When And Where Was The Last Time You Played Tekken 6 BR?

Post  ckuiyama Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Balistik Intsik wrote:-

It was one of your Lilis~ Sorry but I didn't really catch the name but the <FilCos> immediately grabbed my attention. Rolling Eyes Hey boss... let's try to get a REAL get-together going... I'm losing my interest for lack of friendly competition Crying or Very sad Fighting against mid to monster level guys is just forcing me to "play to win" instead of "play for fun"...

_

-Are you sure it was RB's? It might have been mine Very Happy
    ckuriyama
    ckuriyama
    Mentor

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post  ckuriyama Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm

^ oops i forgot to log in Smile). That's my question Razz
    rbkaiser
    rbkaiser
    修羅 Vanquisher

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post  rbkaiser Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:49 am

haha o nga noh me lili ka din?

sadakoEmily ba or ADMU Champ? Very Happy
    desertrain~
    Beginner

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Post  desertrain~ Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 am

Last time I played was in... er... Megamall Very Happy
    got my ass kicked though, but won a couple of times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:20 pm